Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Final project and paper proposals

FINAL PROJECT:

One thing I found very interesting about fast food chains, especially McDonalds, is that wherever you go in the world, McDonalds offers different menu items based on the general demographics, the laws, and what resources they have available. My idea is to create a poster/infographic of the earth, showing the different availability of menu items they have throughout the world. I plan on using this wikipedia article to get my information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_availability_of_McDonald's_products


FINAL PAPER:

Location based gaming is always something i've found very interesting ever since the first time I tried it. For my final paper, i'd like to research a few different location based games, and find out the different ways people have used technology/smart phones to create location based games. To pick a few games I might research, I will start with this article on location-based gaming:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment